Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cheap Western Digital My Book Studio 1 TB FireWire 800 External Hard Drive


Western Digital My Book Studio 1 TB FireWire 800 External Hard Drive Massive Saving, Order Now! It is truly an amazing Western Digital My Book Studio 1 TB FireWire 800 External Hard Drive.I highly recommend Western Digital My Book Studio 1 TB FireWire 800 External Hard Drive for anyone.I absolutly love it!

WD's My Book Studio is the high performance, premium design external hard drive for your Mac backup and storage needs.

More Detail

Western Digital My Book Studio 1 TB FireWire 800 External Hard Drive

  • Pure performance for Mac with FireWire 800
  • Compatible with Apple Time Machine
  • Password protection with hardware-based encryption
  • WD SmartWare automatic, continuous backup software
  • Cool-to-the-touch aluminum enclosure complements your Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment